Inventa Logistics is the newest member of the Schavemaker Group and is directly connected with Schavemaker Logistics Solutions. Schavemaker Logistics Solutions focuses on contract logistics and warehousing, offering customers value adding services like final mile distribution, multimodal transportation possibilities, customs or even taking over customer service activities.
Inventa Logistics is set up within this same scope, but fully focused on developing and strengthening the logistic flows between China and Europe. We are creative in developing logistic solutions for our broad base of customers and we make sure we deliver as promised, always! For this member we are looking for a part time:
Customer Support Employee
Do you enjoy planning, organizing and managing the various activities in your life? Are you always looking for creative solutions to improve efficiency and lesser workload? Then this role might be exactly what you are looking for! In this position, you will be able to fully utilize the knowledge gained during your various years of education and experiences so far. You will complete hands-on training through this role, allowing you to develop skills, practice strategies and perform role-related tasks to become a true master in the field of International Logistics.
Where will you work?
As a Customer Support Employee, you will be supporting Inventa with its International supply chain and various related projects. In this fast-paced, dynamic organization, you will start to develop your logistics skills while simultaneously fine-tuning your knowledge on operations management, analysis, accounting and finance. You will assist in properly organizing, managing and improving all kinds of logistics processes.
There is not always a ready-made, “one-size fits all” solution, but with your problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box creativity this is no issue for you. Without hesitation, you can keep your focus on what needs to be done without getting cold feet.
What will you do?
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments;
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels;
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy;
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary;
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors;
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
What do we require?
For this function we are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable colleague who takes customer-oriented action for granted and can work independently. Furthermore, you meet the following criteria:
What can we offer you?
- A part time position (24 – 32 hours per week, with in future possibility for growth in hours);
- A comfortable and well-equipped working environment;
- Project and other research related topics;
- A place to fully realize your potential through fast paced learning;
- A dynamic, welcoming and international team of professionals;
- A far reaching international network.
Does the above appeal to you? Then we would like to get in touch with you. You can send your CV and motivation at email@example.com.